Install from PyPi
Install the tools from the PyPi repository using pip:
$ pip install jsspp-osp
jsspp-osp command should now be available to validate the files you want to submit.
For manual installation, we use Pipenv to create and manage the virtual environment for the tools’ runtime and dependencies. Please follow the steps below to install the tools manually:
- Install Pipenv. See their Installation Guide for instructions.
- Download the tools by cloning the repository:
$ git clone https://github.com/atlarge-research/jsspp-osp.git
or simply grab a copy of the source code as a zip file.
- Download the required dependencies by running the following command in the source directory:
$ pipenv install
- Install the tools into the virtual environment:
$ pipenv install -e .
- Enter the virtual environment:
$ pipenv shell
jsspp-ospcommand should now be available to validate the files you want to submit.